life is always about the journey...

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year.....




Wishing you the happiest of New Year's!
Don't burden yourselves with outrageous expectations but instead love yourself, love your life and live it the best that you can each day.  Make your life what you want it to be, not what others think it should be and don't stress about things that don't matter in the big picture.



Every day we are the author of our own story...and each day we can change the course of that story...make it the novel you want to read and to live.

May your year be blessed with much joy, love & happiness!


Share:

6 comments

  1. Soo sooo true! My mantra for 2015 is "balance".. I wish you all the best for the New Year. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Very well said, Sweetie! I think I'll write a Memoir. Luv and Hugz to YOU and your family. :)
    Happy New Year!!!
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy New Year! Wishing you health and happiness in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Suzanne! Best wishes for good health and much happiness to you and the family for the new year......so good to see the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss your blog posts soooo much! Hope you can get back to blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig