life is always about the journey...

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Want...You Want??


Oh the Decisions.....


So today we've left at 6 am to make sure we are down in Columbia, SC before 4 pm.  Alexa has to take her foreign language placement test at University of SC at 4:30 that day.  Then the next 2 days are orientation and registration for classes.  She actually has to spend the night in the dorm one night with fellow students (hehehe) and James and I have our own schedule of events to do as well.  Then Saturday we head down to Orlando thru the 24th for the REAL vacation at Disney...Mickey has missed me y'all ;)  Gonna get my lil Olaf and I will be posting him all over the place on Facebook and Instagram...stay tuned.

OK SO I NEED HELP...well I need lots of help most days..but truly I do....
I have been looking at these bags and drooling, clicking on them, changing them, adding them to my cart....I'm pretty sure if they keep track of site-clicks they are probably laughing at me right now.  I really, really want one but can't decide which one I want....so I will keep clicking till I get back from vacation hehehehe!

So in case you want to customize, personalize and have fun clicking to make your own bags too....check out Barrington Bags HERE!  (PS..I'm not affiliated with them so I don't get any free or discounted...just a fan of the bags sharing with you)

Here are my top 3 picks for ya....can't decide on color or pattern. I need like 10 but I'm pretty sure the hubs is NOT on board with that decision LOL!  OH and you can get them monogrammed them with your initials too...bonus :)
*****

Here's it in a fun chevron navy pattern:



Or in Red...my fave color:



or in a neutral camel/tan houndstooth pattern that goes with anything?



So many options...oh the decisions......
What do you all think?  
Did you play and make a favorite? What is your fave?



Share:

10 comments

  1. The neutral one is definitely a goer. As you said it will go with everything, so it will get lots of use. I really like the blue one in the chevron pattern. It's fresh and crisp looking, and would look great with jeans. So that's definitely two you have to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such decisions! I say go with the neutral as it does go with more and you would get more use out of it in that color. The blue and red are beutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chevron one looks hip and beachy. That would be my pick. The neutral one is my least fav. The red one is awesome, too. I like the navy chevron the best!! Good luck with your decision!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is my FAV color too...and love the pattern. The navy and tan coordinates with more. Navy second choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is my fave colour so I'd go with the navy - but if red is yours, then go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I had a good argument for each color, and they were good too! But, if red if your favorite, red really is a good choice......it pops with jeans, white in the summer, looks stunning with black in the winter, and yet I like the look of red with tan or brown as well!!! So you can't go wrong with any of the choices, yet if you like red, it's going to go with everything as well!!!!

    Good luck Suzanne, and have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the heck! Buy two of each and send the extras to me!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny you know, I'm not really a red person but I really like the red one, it just pops and says have a happy day, but on the other hand Maries suggestion is a good one but I'll have the extras LOL
    Have a wonderful day Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig